Wednesday 17 November 2010

Back to work

My third guests, since I restarted. are Valerie, John, and Malcolm, who are leaving on Saturday to go to Judith's B&B in Paris, just by coincidence. Valerie was here to be on the BBC show Buzzcocks. It is very much colder now, and am afraid my guests are feeling it. The heat is up high and on longer, but when John was wearing his overcoat and muffler indoors, I remembered how I felt when I first came here and had to sit by heaters.

So the laundry, ironing, cleaning, bed-making, mopping, dusting is all back in force, but am also banking some money, so I feel like I have employment. And I do find out things from some of the guests, such as the garden at Runnymeade which looks like a good trip in the warmer weather. My guests are all getting rained on.

No comments:

Post a Comment